The Re-mortgage market seems to be on the up with enquiries to Bristol & West Financial Services increasing this month by 68%. The announcements by several economists that inflation was likely to increase due to the pound falling to record lows and making the importing of goods more expensive. Compounded by the great Marmite scare in Tesco stores seems to have galvanised some clients into action.
The majority of these clients seem to be driven by a need to budget accurately and not have any extra monthly costs that they cannot control, are asking for a fixed rate Re-mortgage.
Others who feel that the cheapest option is always the best are asking us about discounted and tracker rate Re-mortgage.
A few clients after conversation decide not to Re-mortgage and stay on a variable rate with their existing lender.
The good news is that they are all seeking advice for their individual needs. Not just rushing headlong into a potential mortgage trap.
Our Re-mortgage process is designed to allow clients to make informed decisions (not just based on what the man in the pub said).
Some of the key points of our service.
- Check affordability.
- Make you fully aware of the protection required to keep your home.
- Search hundreds of mortgage deals from the whole of market allowing us to recommend the right mortgage based on your circumstances and needs, subject to status and lender criteria. Some of these schemes cannot be found on the High Street and are exclusive to us!
- Discuss options for tenancy (joint tenants/tenancy in common).
- Confirm how much you may be able to borrow and secure the most appropriate mortgage product for you from the whole of market (subject to status and lender criteria).
- Discuss the different type of surveys
- Give a conveyance quote from our panel.
- Take care of all of the paperwork
- Keep you updated on the progress of your mortgage.
- Once you have completed your mortgage they will contact you again when your scheme is up for renewal.
If you would like to find out more. Or want to chat about your situation then please contact us.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP THE REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE. “The Financial Conduct Authority do not regulate some buy to let mortgages.”