Mortgage News, Mortgage News,
Mortgage News from around the UK.
- Fancy a 20-year mortgage at 0 per cent?
- How to get the cheapest 15-year mortgage rate for your refinance
- Should you pay 'points' to get an extra-low mortgage rate?
- The UK's safest – and least secure – places to live and it's reflected in house prices
- UK Mortgages Ltd - Corporate Update
- Mortgage Application Surge Suggests Green Shoots in Housing Market
- Can you refinance your mortgage a second time (or more)?
- Epic mortgage rates plummet to new low, offering more savings to homeowners and homebuyers
- US average mortgage rates fall; 30-year loan at 2.88%
- Negative rates in Bank of England 'toolbox' as it sees longer virus recovery ahead
- UK property market sees rising demand from overseas buyers
- MRI Software acquires Housing Partners
- Hometrack: Average UK rents dropped -0.8% in Q2
- Titlesolv UK and Ireland joins Westcor International