Mortgage Broker Bristol
LET US HELP TAKE THE STRESS OUT OF FINDING THE BEST MORTGAGE DEAL FOR YOU.
Mortgage Broker Bristol & West Financial Services are a leading mortgage broker in Bristol specialising in mortgages for first time buyers, mortgages for people looking to move home, remortgages and buy to let mortgages. We work with many lenders and will look to always find you the best deal to suit your circumstances.
Mortgage Broker Bristol & West Financial Services are here to help. We will explain and guide you through the first time buyer mortgage process. We will work on your behalf to find you the best deal to suit your circumstances and often have access to exclusive products which are not available directly from high street lenders.
- We advise you on the lowest cost deal to suit your circumstances and then arrange the mortgage for you
- We deal with first time buyer mortgages and next time purchases
- Also handle remortgages/buy to lets/commercial mortgages
- Not tied to any one lender – have access to whole of market
- A personal, confidential service, tailored to your individual needs – not subcontracted to anyone else
- Independent – Working for you, not the lender
- Mortgages arranged in person or over the phone
- Mortgages can be arranged for you on a Saturday or Sunday if required
- Saves you time and money – securing the best deal for you
Mortgage Broker Bristol B&W Financial Services – Remortgage Services
Do you have an existing mortgage which is fixed for a set number of years? Do you know when it expires? Many individuals forget or do not realise when their mortgage rate switches to the standard variable rate and therefore start to pay far more for their mortgage than they have to.
Bristol & West Financial Services offer a remortgage service where we will contact you three to four months prior to your current mortgage deal expiring and advise you on the best possible rate for you to switch to straight after your expiration.
If you have an existing mortgage and would like to consider a remortgage then please contact us on 0117 959 6503 or email us at email@example.com
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.